Terms and Conditions
- This page and other pages relating to various services offered by Trupenny (‘Pages”) such as job postings, interview preparation, resume builder and career counselling services (“Services”) are being offered by Trupenny, which is run by a bunch of individuals who bring together more than two decades of experience in skill based candidate profiling, interviewing and candidate selection. Where used, the terms “we” and “us” shall refer to Trupenny and its affiliates.
- Your use of these Pages and the Services shall be governed by the below terms and frequently asked questions (“Terms”). By accessing the Pages and availing the Services, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. You agree that the Terms may be varied and/or supplemented from time-to-time without prior intimation, and accordingly your use of the Pages and Services shall be governed by such amended/varied Terms. You acknowledge that the Trupenny ‘s obligation to provide the Services shall only commence when the charges for the Services and reasonable information requested for has been received in the format specified.
- You represent that you are of age of majority in the territory where you reside. In your access of the Pages and use of Services, you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, failing which Trupenny shall be entitled to immediately, without any prior notice, discontinue your access to the Pages and use of Services. You shall indemnify and hold Trupenny and its affiliates harmless against any loss, cost, damage or expense that may arise from your failure to do so.
- You acknowledge that success in an interview depends on a number of factors and that the use of Services does not guarantee success in an interview.
- You acknowledge that Trupenny does not recomend any job posted on the Pages nor is it involved in any way in shortlisting or selection of candidates for any job. The jobs posted on the Pages are posted, on an ‘as is where is’ and ‘as available’ basis, based on openings made available by the respective company in public domain. Trupenny does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the job posts nor that the jobs posted are open. If you require any clarifications or information about a job posted on the Pages, you are requested to directly approach the recruiter or the company.
- Trupenny shall be entitled to (i) discontinue any part or whole of Services at any time. Your remedy, should you have already paid for the Services, would be limited to reimbursement of sums paid for discontinued Services; (ii) refuse to provide Services to any person; (iii) alter the price of the Services without prior notice; and (iv) change the hours of availability of the Pages and/or the Services, their content and the equipment needed to access or use the Pages and/or Services.
- You agree and undertake that you will (i) not copy, reproduce in any form or manner, disseminate or exploit whether for commercial gain or otherwise the Pages or any documents, materials or literature that are made available to you as part of the Services; and (ii) transmit any trojans, virus or malicious code into our system.
- You understand and acknowledge that Trupenny uses and will continue to use reputable commercially available virus checking software to test the Pages and any document that we may share with you against any ‘virus’, ‘trojan’, ‘worm’, ‘malicious code’ or the like that may disable, erase, or otherwise harm or modify the Pages, the device that you use to access the Pages and any data therein. You acknowledge and agree that notwithstanding the use of the aforesaid software your device and data thereon may get affected as above. You agree and acknowledge that Trupenny and its affiliates shall not be responsible to you or any person claiming through you for any loss, claim, damage or expense arising from ‘virus’, ‘trojan’, ‘worm’, ‘malicious code’ or the like that may be transmitted to you or such person.
- Trupenny is entitled but not obliged to update the Pages. As a result, the information available on the Pages may not be accurate, complete or up to date. In case you require any clarification on the information provided in the Pages or the Services, you can reach to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Services are provided on a ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Trupenny and its affiliates disclaim all warranties including but not limited to quality, suitability of Services for any purpose or use, merchantability, fitness for a particular person, title and non infringement and implied indemnities with respect to the Services to the extent permitted by the applicable laws.
- A breach of the Terms shall immediately disentitle you to use the Services and access the Pages. You agree that copying or reproduction in any form or manner, dissemination or exploitation whether for commercial gain or otherwise of the Pages, resume templates, any documents, materials or literature that are made available to you as part of the Services will cause irreparable injury to Trupenny for which damages will not be an adequate remedy and Trupenny will be entitled to obtain injunctive relief in respect thereof.
- During your use of Services or access of the Pages you may need to access or use third party tools which we don’t monitor, endorse or exercise control over. These tools are available to you on a ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. You acknowledge the risks associated with use of such tools and agree to use such tools solely at your risk and discretion in accordance with the terms governing their use. Trupenny shall not be liable for any cost, loss, expense or damages of any kind that may arise from your use of such third party tools.
- Trupenny may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Pages. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Trupenny, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Trupenny and its affiliates are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Pages.
- You agree and undertake that your use of the Services and the Pages including any functionality thereof such as posting of any comments, feedback or submissions about the Pages or the Services would not (i) violate or infringe any third party rights; (ii) be false, misleading or defamatory; (iii) be offensive, vulgar or profane; (iv) hurt the sentiments of other persons; (v) contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material; and (vi) violate any applicable law.
- Trupenny reserves the right to remove any such comments, feedback or submissions as well as refuse to provide you any further Services. Trupenny reserves the right, but is not obligated to monitor, screen, edit or remove without any prior notice any infringing feedback, comments or submissions. Trupenny does not assume any liability for any comments, feedback or submissions.
- Trupenny shall have a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, world wide right and license to use, publish, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative work, distribute, sub-license or otherwise exploit the feedback, comments or submissions in any form, media, technology now in existence or hereafter developed for full term of copyright without payment to you or any third party.
- We do not warrant that the Pages and the Services shall be error free or uninterrupted. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any in the Services or on any Pageis found to be inaccurate or incomplete at any time without prior notice. You agree and acknowledge that you would be deemed to have contracted with us basis such updated information.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Trupenny, its affiliates and their employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Pages or Services by you or your account. Trupenny reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this clause. In such event, you shall provide Trupenny with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by it.
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, in no event shall Trupenny or its affiliates, be liable to you for any personal injury, property damage, lost profits or income, cost of substitute goods or services, loss of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer and/or device or technology failure or malfunction or for any form of direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages based on any causes of action arising out of use of the Pages or the Services or any alleged failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in Services, operation, or transmission of the Pages, or any alleged computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of property, and/or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of or posting of any record, content, or technology, pertaining to or on the Pages. You agree that this limitation of liability applies whether such allegations are for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or fall under any other cause of action, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed and even if Trupenny or affiliates has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you also specifically acknowledge that under no circumstance shall Trupenny or its affiliates liability to you, howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort or otherwise exceed the fees paid for the Services.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable then that specific clause will be severed from the Terms and the remainder of the Terms shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The Terms and the Services shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising from the Terms and/or the Services shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi only.
- The terms which by their nature should survive the termination of thisagreement for Services shall so survive. Termination shall not affect the obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date.
- The agreement for Services is effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. Should you not wish to avail the Services, you could inform us at any time of your intention to do so. However, under no circumstance shall fee for Services once paid shall be refunded. We also reserve the right to terminate the Services without any liability in case you breach the Terms in our sole determination. In such a case the fees paid by you shall be forfeited in entirety.
We may also terminate the agreement, at any time, in our sole determination without any liability to you. Your sole remedy in such case would be refund of fees.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms, FAQs and any policies or operating rules posted by us on these Pages or in respect to Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between ussuperseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between us. Any ambiguity in the terms shall not be construed against us.